Players
Online Now
Picks Today
SportsPlays

53 messages - 586 views Rules
User Message
Fcfcdf3d069b8e57685f518d5e3716dd

Any new news on this issue? also the ads in the forum are making it really hard to read and type!

45f16243af0408eb0c58188abf40e367

Not having any problems..............................

Gun

Hi - we are working on a fix now for the issue.

SportsPlays

Gun

This issue has now been resolved. 

Gun

Please let me know if there is any issues with this moving forward.

SportsPlays

nope I just went to make my picks and got the same error message...

Gun

Gators - Are you only getting this error message in chrome? Any chance next time it happens you can take a screen shot right when it happens and send it to ads (at) sportsplays.com

Ce41a74c87126da2fbba3657a0fd3062

Hi, all. We still need a screenshot of this as none of us can duplicate it on our end. Someone posted a link to one earlier in this thread, but the shot was not there. So please, email or post a link to your screen shot here so we can pass it to our techs.

98626eeee30a486f49985df44c902c49

A screen shot wont really help...its a the whole process thats messed up. I fill in all the boxes as I always have and hit make play. it shows the proper info in full as it always has. I hit finalize pick and it clears the win/risk boxes and asks for the amounts to be filled in. I fill in the boxes (it even auto fills the one Im not in as I fill one in) I hit finalize and it repeats the process over and over and over and over and over until I just leave the site out of frustration...FWIW I use firefox

Gun

ANTBRAX - Do you mean "Review Picks" The Finalize picks would be in step 3 and not the step where you add your risk amount.

I just tested in FF and it worked good. The auto fill is something we have had forever so no issue with that. You should beable to update those amounts.

Correct me if Iam wrong but the issue seems to be you fill in your bet amoyunts and hit "review picks" and it removes the bet/risk amount so you need to fill it in again.

We are trying to get this fixed but it seems super random and doesnt seem to be happening to everyone which makes it even harder to resolve.

Any other info you can provide ? bet types, bets etc might help us.

Thanks

SportsPlays

Yes, review picks. It happens on all bet types and even changes teasers to regular parlays after the first attempt to finalize.

It happens after you hit finalize. It goes to the screen as if you never entered any amounts to risk or to win and shows empty boxes. Its the finalize option that seems to be giving me the issues...

I tried to place a teaser this morning and when I hit finalize it changed it to a regular parlay with the round robin option and unteased odds.

I was able to make a play the last 2 days but today no luck

Gun

ANTBRAX - Can I schedule a time to do a "Team Viewer" with you? I want to see how this happens.

Also can you fill our feedback report I want to get all your computers info.

Thanks

SportsPlays

Gun

Also anyone else that has the issue I would love to do a Team Viewer with you. This could really help us fix this.

ANTBRAX - I just did a 4 team teaser under your user and no issues.  I will void the bet once you view it. I may do a few more just to see if I can see the issue under your user. Don't worry I will void the bets.

SportsPlays

56453f700b3cd79037fa85c9ee710ed8

cost me a few contest picks ..thats about it....

Gun

emmanuelg - Are you having issues as well? Can you describe your situation? Any help would be appreciated.

Also I am willing to do a Team Viewer with any user that is having a issue. Just respond to this thread or email me. ads (at) sportsplays.com.

SportsPlays

I would be willing to do the team viewer thing but I worry that thats when it would work for me. I was able to get a 1st q play down this morning with no hassle...thats the second 1st q Ive been able to make this week but everything else I try gets shut out.

I did see you were able to make the plays in my name...strange. Ive even tried a different laptop with no luck...

Gun

ANTBRAX - Let me know a time when we can set this up...maybe we can make a few picks. I can always refund your account the amount.

Thanks again for your help and again this is open to anyone that is having this issue.

SportsPlays

The best time would probably be Sunday morning for me. Im usually at work from about 8am to 7pm most other days. You can probably see when Im trying to make plays with your site tracking stuff, Im sure. Im on the west coast...

my issue is only in FIREFOX... and it happened yet again. it is after to go to the review picks tab and then click place bet... then the next page is the "enter..."

Gun

Gators - You mean in step 2 right? That is where you have the issue? You fill in the amounts and hit "Review Picks" button

Share the url---> I want to be 100% certain

Baseball

IT'S BAAAACK FOR ME VERY FRUSTRATING smiley

Gun

Luckyg --> Can we do a team viewer?