Players
Online Now
Picks Today
SportsPlays

1625 messages - 38837 views Rules
User Message
86c69a64200dbb05d2dfc68392e13762

But back to the issue at hand, this payout delima really sux. I mean the only integrity a sports book has is its ability to pay its winners, without that they have no integrity, so this doesn't look good. But if this causes our fearless leader to WALK, then not only will it piss me off, but I'll have to review where I plan to spend my time at.

See, that's what I'm talking about, never a dull moment here in DEEBOS CASH COW CORNER, Solid entertainment, Plz keep up the sarcasm and name calling.

20bfc3249d0518eb3b993ad3b9351687

Holy **** is this dude, twappertray, serious right now? Shall I fit ya for a dwc cap or what? If you seriously believe anything you just said is true, then you're about as dumb as trap music smiley How much coaching you get via pm, love letters, from these clowns, to finally throw your entirely useless and misguided two cents into the fray? General fakey, himself, most likely coached you up. Our "fearless leader" homeboy says, with a str8 face, same guy, mind you, that has been throwing sarcasm at the utter ridiculousness of anyone calling him that since day one smiley another blind sheep. They are only slow rolling certain iv drippers, ya goof. Not everyone. How cute, your "fearless leader" just got ktfo'd with FACTS, for about the billionth time after he made the utterly foolish move to troll and then cry foul after I had to retaliate and put him to sleep. The coward, then slinks back in as if nothing happened, with yet another desperate cry for attention from his loyal peasant followers, to help heal his fractured ego. We have not heard the I may have to leave bit about a million times smiley He isn't going anywhere, he don't give a fugg about anyone else not getting paid but himself. Congrats on being elected the new lead slurper on planet bud smiley well done you bloody sock puppet. Almost forgot, LOLOLOL, Reggies and Ohio. 3k views in 3 days.

User1

Queen Beeber now crying because of his well-earned CA being delayed a few days.
Gimme a freakin break!

Bet you didn't ever wait over a month to cash like I did.
Keep whining till you get your way...always seems to work for ya.

User1

Hater - you got a target on your back bud.
Means you're doin something right.

Keep calling out the nonsense and sissy card throwing.

When I cash I can return to chat. Until then, pretty much the same as banning me from it.
I know what it feels like to be a sammie under the basement couch. :(

Best part is Rollin, after he got served, he did indeed, run off and study youtube all night. Came back with a sheer pathetic cry for help to boost his shattered ego and farm in new loyal blind followers to their pathetic cult. That, combined with the right coaching, sure seemed to do the trick with old trapperkeeper. Guy is talking about childish behavior and is taking orders from fuggin fake and smiley ,the two most pre pubscent, lil pukes, this site has ever seen. Why don't you put ya big boy pants on and come join the chat, bud. Rather than just be a forum dweller. Nothing and I do mean, NOTHING, pisses me off more, than some simp, spinning a false narrative, based upon one sided accounts. These 3 stooges, held the chat hostage, 24/7, for six months str8, chief. Ask anyone here who chats and has a clue or has eyes and a brain, for that matter and does not chat, lmfao, and they will tell you the same. Bet your mystery gossip gal left that part out, huh?

4ee05891c2143cb95cc2c8e3da973274

deebo.........................................................................$$$$

Frankly HEHATEME IF U DONT LIKE THIS THREAD, Why do u post on it so often, multiple times each day, almost as much as our fearless leader. Is it that u want to b like DEEBO so much that u just can't stay away. Now, as for me I hadn't even so much as brought up your name and now u want a piece of me, I can assure u, u DONT. Matter of fact why don't u and I just meet so I can put u out of your misery u punk ass little *****. U NAME THE PLACE, ILL FIND MY WAY THERE.

HATER U FINALLY ****ED WITH THE WRONG 1.

HATER, I'm not a follower. It's just that DEEBO IS A FRIEND, something u don't know anything about. I just need to shut u up 4 GOOD.

Start your own record long thread and stay off this 1, since u can't stand US, what u can't stand is the TRUTH, it hurts don't it? The TRUTH that is.

If u want TRUTH, Listen to KING DEEBO, he speaks the TRUTH. Maybe we can re-name the thread DEEBOS CASN COW CORNER, HOME OF THE REAL TRUTH.

HATER, I've seen u like to enter our little contests, too bad u never win, u just keep donating, thanks for the coin as I am generally the winner. But frankly HEHATEME, We can do without your donations, so stop playing in our contests. Do us all a favor and go fall into a six foot hole in the ground, we r ready with our shovels.

BTW HATER chatting is for millennials, women and homos, which 1 r u?

C369af7cde199f417f8f15b3e4c5c441
Full Access Full Access

I just saw that Roger Federer is still playing tennis on the pro circuit. Incredible! I bet Federer is still pretty high up in the rankings too. I haven't been able to watch as much tennis because I've been tuned in to so much NBA and the other more watched leagues here. Big Nuggets win last night. Nuggets are smokin'. They have a squad that can go far. A Nuggets final with Golden State would be interesting in the West Finals. Alright boys. I'm out for now. peace! smiley

E1733f6b4253bdf499dd091088468c1f

I cant even SEE the chat in my sidebar

why?

because I am not an ACTIVE player is what it says? hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhuuuuuu

Is that because I am maxed out waiting for my cash out and not betting?

Exactly how is an active player defined?

Will I be able to view once I can bet again?

I don;t really give a sh(eye)t Just wondering.

C369af7cde199f417f8f15b3e4c5c441
Full Access Full Access

The Houston Rockets is about to begin. Yeah baby! smiley smiley

smiley lmfao lolololololz More psychotic rantings from a madman eh, trapperkeeper? smiley Guy threatens me on a public form, real smooth. That is the EXACT kind of behavior, your lil victim crew frowns upon bud, tsk tsk, tough guy. smiley Personal bodyguard to the criminally insane, hahaha, I've seen it all now. This is the part where I will go point by point and counter your delusional rantings with facts, not butthurt, all up in your feelings, nonsense. I'm on this joke of a thread for a couple reasons really, first off, your puppet master fakey, begged me to come on, not the first time he has made that mistake, either. Second, and chembry can attest to this, Sammie has been busy blubbering all over the place. One thread to the next, crying about his chat privlidges, stumbled in here with his bs. Now your "fearless leader" imagine btw, you're a supposed grown ass man calling some stranger on the internet that smiley anyway he started tearing up right away, telling me what I can and can not talk about, on "his" thread, while simultaneously, like ALWAYS, encouraging his playmates to troll. They want to have their cake and eat it too, you see. Not even gonna dignify your utterly ridiculous, anyone on the face of the earth wanting to be like this kid. He's one flew over the cuckoos nest, mate. Kinda like you, no wonder you idolize him so much. Birds of a feather flock together and all.

8c6a40f79a8a7a34d160bcb30e84e056

THX SP FOR THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$5 BONUS.

Next off, you can keep shouting fact this, fact that. Does not mean you are actually providing any, now does it? I bring receipts, kid. You just shout the loudest and this makes it true smiley Only thing you can re name this thread is, HHM puts the troll army in their place, over and over and over again."We can do without your donations, so stop playing in our contests. Do us all a favor and go fall into a six foot hole in the ground, we r ready with our shovels." Who the fugg is we and us, dufus? You got a mouse in ya pocket? Now wait a minute, you just told me you were not a follower, Yet here you are speaking on an entire groups behalf smiley Lmao, at me not winning any contests, I've won by a mile more than ANYONE here, as a matter of fact, your cult leader fakey was so butthurt and wait for it, JEALOUS, of my dominance in said contests that he and another puppet took to printing endless dummies rings, cuz they KNEW they could not possibly win otherwise. "Start your own record long thread and stay off this 1, since u can't stand US, what u can't stand is the TRUTH, it hurts don't it? The TRUTH that is" Sure does bud, that why your good "friend" smiley can not stand me, cuz I serve him a healthy dose of reality all day long and he can not stomach it.

@chembry RollinDo is having the same experience. "Is that because I am maxed out waiting for my cash out and not betting?" Yes sir. Active player, is something like one bet every few days or so. Like you and Rollin pointed out, they got u on freeze out in that regard. Yeah, if they ever get around to cashing you out, it will reappear. For the fanboy who threatened me, you see, unlike YOU or ya mates, I can have a civil discourse, with non delusional :Krusty Unfortunately this precludes you goofs. I am the answer man too, I've helped out COUNTLESS peeps on these threads with cashout ? And such, all day, for free and solely out of the kindness of my heart. (But I'm the devil right? At least according to Your lil Muppet crew) Your idol smiley has never helped ANYONE, but himself with ANYTHING. As a matter of fact, I was helping a guy one time on one of these threads and your "fearless leader" got wait for it, JEALOUS, that I an so much smarter than him and have the answers the people seek. That he thrust his psychotic ads into the picture, talking utter nonsense about, "I am god, I am the greatest you should not even be asking anyone these questions cuz they do not cash out nonstop like your royal heinness" smiley same self aggrandizing bs from the kid. If that were not bad enough, he then further confused the situation, by telling the guy the exact opposite of the truth and presented it as a fact smiley Again, that sure seems to be a pattern with you knuckleheads doesn't it?

Btw, oh delusional number one, bodyguard to the stars. In case you had not caught on, not only is your anyone being jealous of this clown, schtick, a false narrative of the grandest order. Tis the EXACT opposite of the truth as THEY are insanely jealous of me, imagine that. You see, in addition to being waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than them, I also posess a skill, they could only wish they did. I actually know how to bet sports successfully, imagine that, a guy on a fake betting site that knows sports and how to succeed at it, not just drip vids then proclaim oneself a deity. Whereas they do not have a clue, kinda like you, even though he seem to think you beat me in these contests smiley Not a follower but literally proved all my points for me smiley way to go bud. Next time you wanna get served, just fire some more bs my way. Off ya go!

8401bd06d052bb31be72e8b95147f6f5

This creep, HEHATEME, is talking about burying people and I'm the guy that's not allowed to chat? Lol!

HEHATEME writes , "we r ready with our shovels."

Looks like a threat to me!

Aren't the mods at SP required by law to report death threats? Why do they allow this man to continue to spout his hateful tripe?

Spats has spoken.

smiley

I was quoting trapper keeper, old head, lmfao, get some new glasses, bud. Nice try tho. You know trapperkeeper, the guy above, your new bodyguard, that threatened to put me in a grave smiley here is one more quote for you since you can't seem to read "BTW HATER chatting is for millennials, women and homos, which 1 r u?" The guy who just threatened to put me in the grave, ty so much for pointing that out, btw, also just alienated the entire group of chatters in one fell swoop smiley another cardinal sin according to his "fearless leader" he sure is on a roll, this one.

029971831a1e8a9578fcf0492cf12af7

bigdog mark J please keep spats locked up plus ban his other multi acc ban 1 ban all acc.

Oh go away, William. Nobody can even understand your illegible drivel, you uneducated hillbilly. Lol!

Bigdog, Mark, J, please ban ohio88 for multiple accounts and all around stupidity. FYI, he's also jrsmith8. Look at their writing. It's identical.

Spats has spoken.

smiley

B52318ef20b350b846197e377b4a29db
Full Access Full Access

I have been gone for a while Spatty. But I see that you have not changed at all. If anything you have gotten more desperate in your quest to get back in chat.

What is it Spatty? Same bad sammies different day. Why don't you take the rest of Friday off and go do what ever you do for entertainment besides SP.

smiley

161e94279e34cdb2bb953906432f6d84

ONLY 44 more views until 25,000 i guess that will hit by tomorrow afternoon ... LETS MAKE DEEBO GREAT AGAIN,,,, smiley

Who can honestly say they read all that stuff HHM writes? After about one paragraph of it I'm bored to tears.

Old head, get a life already. Lol!

Spats has spoken.

smiley

Fc58122bcdafabf319a84d263b1f3ea6

Spatty you would be surprised who reads all this stuff....after all look whos banned an really has nothing to say...yes we read it........Cadlon has spoken although spatty says he dont know us when we call him out....As for TRAPPERTREY?...Just plain retarded.