Players
Online Now
Picks Today
SportsPlays

6 messages - 124 views Rules
User Message
User1

Please refresh the wimbledon tennis matches when they are delayed by the previous ones, as you used to do some years ago. I think we'll be all apprecited by that.

Ce41a74c87126da2fbba3657a0fd3062

Hey, Nuno210585. As of about 7pm ET last night, today's start times were correct. I personally went through all 120+ 1st round matches last night, so I can confirm that. The matches being played tomorrow...we will look at those again later in the day. As far as updating those start times, that is pretty much what we do when we first get in & also again just before we leave for the day.

User1

I really appreciate that, because you got it wrong at least one time on a match last week. But with the request i was specifically asking for those matches in between that you don't update, that are constantly being delayed during the afternoon, because of the previous ones still being in progress on the same court. I hope i can make myself clear this time.

Ce41a74c87126da2fbba3657a0fd3062

I know, & those are tough to keep up with...the mid-day start time changes. Right now we have to manually update those times for tennis. We are working to implement an automated system, but for now, it's something we have to keep an eye on ourselves. Hopefully, though, when that is done, we will be able to expand our tennis offerings (ITF, Challenger).
It is part of our daily routine, & we know where it lacks some. And we are doing our best to keep up with it.
And thank you for sharing your concern with us. We use your guys' feedback all the time to try to improve the site.

User1

Thank you so much for your straight answer. I hope you can at least update some of those mid-day starting times as they change through the afternoon. Really appreciate all your effort, hoping you can implement that automated system at some point in the near future. Very glad to be helpful with my feedback as well. It's definitely the best site to bet for free. Keep up the good work. smiley

User1

I was hoping you could refresh some of the mid-day matches, but you didn't update any in the afternoon. For example now there are 18 matches that didn't start yet and you only have 3 available to bet. That's a big bummer guys. I remember you doing that refresh on a daily base some years ago. Why don't you do it anymore?