Online Now
Picks Today
Lifetime Cash-Outs $
SportsPlays

13 messages - 132 views Rules
User Message
User1
Full Access Full Access

I really enjoy this site but don't understand why it took so long to grade the games.

161e94279e34cdb2bb953906432f6d84

SP is doing just fine on the grading as always SP smiley

20bfc3249d0518eb3b993ad3b9351687

rake: my soccer bet needs correcting
rake: sports great again grading and all smiley
rake: baseball like hockey is not a sport,,, please tell us more simona smiley smiley
rake: so in 10 days will the nba/nhl grading be just as good

Now which is it smiley

rake: not like baseball is being played in nicaragua somewhere ohio the games are here in u s a grading should take 3 minutes tops
rake: the boxing cant lose pick set by SP took 18 hrs to grade that play was right in their face for a week

rake:SPMark must have barber shop days off sun-mon ,, no post by him since saturday in golf forum
rake: but some people cancelled their 50 **** picks what if they 3 dollar winning parlays cant recover that now
rake: 50 ****
rake: 50 cents
rake: you can type cents but not
rake: c
rake: e
rake: n
rake: t
rake: smiley

rakesmiley all my over under totals are getting pushed from mlb yesterday ,, but my o/u first five innings are on hold bc they were losses SP gonna eat that up
rake: oh wait i had over under ,,, in ari dodgers game i had over thats a win but still pending here so the will push that bc its in my favor
daytondogs3: I'm confused. Something must be going on with SP.
ohio88: yea they will get it right
PunchYourFace: Explanation Sports Plays- Dodgers push.........please clarify or I’m canceling my full access
daytondogs3: Hopefully.
ohio88: just glad we have mlb to bet
rake: the soccer is going through just fine
daytondogs3: Yeah, strange.
rake: what good to bet if tey not gonna pay winning picks
rake: for mlb
ohio88: maybe they should let us grade lmao
daytondogs3: That's hindsight, Rake. I was counting the winnings last night.
rake: SP should have done in house mlb try out the scoring system .. then open it up to us
ohio88: they never had prob. before rake was always fast
rake: yeah but if you won your game its a push ,, if you lost your game its a loss .... and ties lose .. so no matter what we do we lose

As you can clearly see,,, you pretty much spent the entire day clowning on their grading capabilities. But hey, if you are not trashing em behind their backs,, and super big gulp slurping em to their face,, you are not breathing,,, in reekoland.

so simona a k a bbm,, you just proved your age is in the range of 9-13 mentality wise if you are ANY OLDER THAN 22 YOU ARE 1 DUMB MFER,, SPAMMING ALL MY POST FROM 1 DAY PUTTING THEM IN THIS FORUM nothing i posted was derogatory in nature towards SP this is a great site we all get mad at site at some point, you fckd up at least 3 free sites with your CHEATING ,, SCAMMING ,, AND LOOPHOLE SCHEMES to get over on a free site ,, we know you just living off some sports income or is it a settlement you received from your son ,, wouldnt surprise me if you had a large policy out on same and got over by making it look like it was an accident ,, yeah chew on that ,, write a book about that you FN J O B less creep,, seriously SPMark i have pm'd many of my friends here hundreds of them do not come to SP CHAT because of above mentioned previous posted name ... FACT ,,, IF THOSE 5 PREVIOUS POSTS ARE NOT SPAMMING AND HARRASSING i dont know what is smiley

847f7588a877c419a4a6eafd1bef5887

WTF rake? This type of spamming has been a daily routine of yours, on this site: FOREVER!
HEHATEME does it ONCE? Like you, rake & smiley Can't take it, huh? smiley
Facts by others here, that glare back from the mirror; don't lie rake.
Followed by rake's fweelings getting butt hurt. smiley
That always makes her lose it! smiley
rake immediately pivots into Slurp SP Mods mode & proceeds to go bat chit! ^^^^

Somebody call the whambulancesmiley Looks like I struck a nerve.. smiley Best part is his buddy Marky Mark would read this and still say who is Simona?? smiley A real Hardy Boys mystery, for sure. The point was to illustrate what a complete disingenuous, lying, creeper, weasel, dangerous sycophant you truly are. smiley Of course only the true Hellen Keller's of the world are unaware of said fact at this point. Tell me more about these three sites u fn wackjob? We all get mad is his excuse smiley You are the one without a jobby job, you deadbeat. Sitting there taking FULL advantage of a pandemic and racking up them $600 a week freebies (more than you would normally even make, ffs) talk about a racket. Free handouts for wanna be substitute "teachers" who rather troll a fake betting site,,, 24/7/365,,, than hit the God Damn want ads. Tell us more about your close and personal 500 mystery donut pals who are afraid to chat. smiley

98626eeee30a486f49985df44c902c49

rake, you're referring to H's age bracket when you're the one, when he sees things posted that he doesn't like calls people "doodoopants" and "poopoopants" and a few other kindergarden quips. Are you fuggin' kidding or what? You should seriously think about signing yourself into a rehab and getting some shock treatments to get back to some semblence of reality - dhikhead.

can you put the velez valdez fight up to bet it doesnt start for 2 more hours

4b609826afaef69720eee5c6629e7645

............,,,,,....................l..l.l...l.".....l........"".lll,l,l..